Frequently Asked Questions


 
Q. How long do pesticides remain on the grass?
Companies that use chemical pest control treatment on lawn usually advise people to stay away from the sprayed surface for 6 to 24 hours.
 
Q. Can I mow my lawn after it has been fertilized?
If granular fertilizer was used then you can mow your lawn immediately. However, if any weed control was applied, wait at least 24 hours before mowing your lawn.
 
Q. How long do I need to wait to water my lawn after being fertilized?
A day before applying fertilizer to your lawn, be sure to water your lawn thoroughly. Once your grass is dry then apply the fertilizer, and lightly water your lawn again. Watering your lawn after the fertilizer has been applied plays a very important role. The water washed any fertilizer off grass blade and into the soil.
 
Q. Can Pesticides affect dogs?
Though pesticides are designed to kill weeds and unwanted insects. However, if your dog ingest or comes into contact with pest control chemicals, they can become severely ill. In certain situations, dog do no show symptoms of pesticide poisoning. It is advice that you keep all animal away from chemically treated landscapes and other foliage during and for at least 24 hours after treatment. Please contact a local veterinarian if you believe your pet is suffering from pesticides poisoning.
For more information about our services or to request an appointment please contact us at 208-423-6454 or office@forevergreenspraying.com.
Proudly Serving Twin Falls, Kimberly, Filer, Hansen, Magic Valley, Murtaugh, Jerome, Rupert, Hazelton, Burley, Eden, and many other cities.